Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSL broadband outage in Co.Laois tonight

• 24-08-2006 6:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

I am sending this off my 3g phone as my dsl broadband does not seem to be working. I have 3 dsl modems in 3 different towns in Co. Laois with 2 different providers. None of them are working. When i contacted support they all did not know what was wrong, then they said eircom has just told them they have a major problem. i was just wondering is there anyone else in laois on dsl with no problems?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 peema

I am sending this off my 3g phone as my dsl broadband does not seem to be working. I have 3 dsl modems in 3 different towns in Co. Laois with 2 different providers. None of them are working. When i contacted support they all did not know what was wrong, then they said eircom has just told them they have a major problem. i was just wondering is there anyone else in laois on dsl with no problems?

As far as I can tell it dropped for me (in Portarlington) at around 15:30 and still wasn't back at 06:40 this morning. I rang them last night and got the "engineers working on it, try resetting your modem later" spiel.

What fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 peema

peema wrote:
    As far as I can tell it dropped for me (in Portarlington) at around 15:30 and still wasn't back at 06:40 this morning. I rang them last night and got the "engineers working on it, try resetting your modem later" spiel.

And now it seems it came back at 08:55 this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

It was down in Mountmellick aswell, only came back this morning.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Yeah was down for me in Monasterevin,Kildare too.
    When i rang them they said the Limerick server/exchange was down,im routed through that exchange i think.

Advertisement