Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soucing a spare mag for a Krico 0.22 lr

Options
  • 24-08-2006 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Folks,

I just gotten in a Krico bolt action 0.22 LR in very good condition, but without the magazine. Does anyone have any websites or contacts for me, as to where I could source a spare magazine.

Allhelp much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 alicaffrey

hi i also have a cz 452 and the mag only holds 5 any1 any idea were i could get a 10 round mag cheers lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

any1 any idea were i could get a 10 round mag cheers lads

Most dealers will be able to get you a spare 5 or 10 round Mag for a CZ .22,
    quite a few will actually have them in stock .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

or you can buy them straight from cz-usa.com

for the krico mag im not really sure but you could try asking on http://www.rimfirecentral.com someone on there is bound to know of a place selling them

On a side note do you have any pics of the gun my dad had one back a few years ago and would like to see what the gun looked like would love to get one if i could

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

I'm fairly sure the quesion about Krico mags was asked here before. I haven't time to look it up, but the search function should do the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭.243

try lakelands shooting centre as far as i remember my days in a gun shop they are the agents here in ireland as for the cz mags john butler in griffin hawe in athy normally has a stock of them but a word to the wise if you can get your hands on cz mags in metal hang on to them they are like hens teeth,just a while ago cz made a special limited edition cz452 .22 with gold leaf fluted barrel and "steel mag" i have one number 355 of 500 !!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

...or you can buy them straight from cz-usa.com
    From the CZ-USA Online Store:
    "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Welcome to the CZ-USA online store.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DUE TO OUR LIMITATIONS, WE CAN ONLY PROCESS ORDERS THAT ARE BEING SHIPPED TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]No shipments outside the USA at this stage. Thank you for understanding."[/FONT]

civdef wrote:
    ...the search function should do the business.
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What a comedian! :D[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].
    [/FONT]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

A search in google found these:

http://www.k-mag.co.za/rifles.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭Mech1

I think i have 2 krico 0.22lr mags for sale, if they fit your gun

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Mech1 wrote: »
    I think i have 2 krico 0.22lr mags for sale, if they fit your gun

I KNOW that this a a VERY old thread, but do you perchance still have one of these magazines?

tac

Advertisement