Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you staying?

• 24-08-2006 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

I have a cousin who is not finding it easy to find accomodation in maynooth. He's a first year and he's from sligo so he doesn't know anything about accom in maynooth yet.

Could somebody give any tips they might have???
    How scarce is self-catering?? etc..

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

I guess he hasnt appiled for on campos acc if he hasnt already then he wont get it!!

As for digs & that I picked up a list of ppl who are doing it in Maynooth there 2 days ago and I can scan them in if needed!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

I`ve just sent you a pm.

Self catering isn`t scarce at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rb26

Hi i'm a student in maynooth. we have a single room available in the village a few mins from the college if ur cousin is interested?

Advertisement