Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rooney_dives merge thread

Options
  • 24-08-2006 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Could someone merge this thread into the Rooney_Dives Life Banned thread please, i tried to reply there but couldnt.

I am above user and set up this account to post a reply. Thus far i've tried to keep to the point without getting long-winded but im willing to write a thesis length reply here if needs be!!!

There was a regular poster in poker forum with a reputation for being extremely good, but quite evidently was very rude, condescending and mean in a lot of his replies (to newbies and myself in particular). In a previous thread, another newbie Doctor Fell was banned for responding to the mean posts of some of the regulars and that really annoyed me.

So I stumbled across him playing v poorly and basically posted the evidence coz there's nothing worse in life than know-it-all's; he was v mean to me so i thought i'd see how he liked it. He didnt like it!! Not at all!!! Gave me lots of personal abuse including "annoying little twerp...crawl under a rock and die". V nice. So i posted a reply which, initially said nothing, except i was in fact watching The 40 Year Old Virgin for the zillionth time and subsequently edited the post with the quote from the film - "Mooj: Go **** a goat. - Jay: Dude why are you always telling me to go **** a goat".

Chronologically i PM'd Lafortezza/Ecksor (the only 2 moderators i saw that day) saying he should be banned!! Both of them were not very helpful to say the least. I was then subsequently banned for "an inferred reference for another poster to have sex with a farmyard animal". That's grade-A bull**** Israel style. Hezbollah fire 1 rocket that doesnt explode and Israel reduce a whole city to rubble. That's the proportionality displayed here. The guy abuses me from a height, i dont rise to his immaturity but do tag on a movie quote and we get the same punishment? Bull****. In actual fact if that's the level of impartiality and "moderation" on display, i dont know why im even arguing for unbanning.

Anyway, after this i pm'd ecksor saying i wanted a life ban because the site and it's regulars wrecked my head. Being drunk i didnt factor in that would mean the whole site!! By the way, in criminal law being drunk or under the influence of narcotics can be taken as mitigating circumstances in sentencing in certain situations, so yes being drunk can be used as a partial excuse for behaviour.

Anyway i then won the tlb (tournament leader board) on pokerstars for the 2nd time in 2006, as far as im aware im the only person on the site to have won it twice in 2006. So if this equates to a "stupid brag" then fine but i wanted to share it. And in fact it wasnt a brag and i was having conversations with many posters about it, was a good thread until it was rudely yanked off.

Does anyone actually think i mean for Ecksor to actually "go **** a goat". get real. Although maybe some ppl do take the movies a bit too literally!!! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4748292.stm?ls

There was a 2nd account banned for Previously Banned User, ImRonBurgundy?? i'd like for that to be unbanned please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Why don't you go f*ck a goat?

Incidentally, I think ecksor is waiting for two things from you and I don't see it happening.
    He can get lost until he both learns how to behave himself and somehow gets me to accept an apology. I actually suspect that he's incapable of both, but I'm more than happy to have him prove me wrong.

Advertisement