Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost Stats

• 25-08-2006 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi All,

I have lost all my stats in BF2 and don't know why. I hope you guys can tell me the reason. I would also recommend you all check your stats on BF2 :(

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Can you link me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Razor_01

Silverfish wrote:
    Can you link me?

Not sure what you mean by link, My score in BF2 was 27,001 and now it reads 0 and also the leader board stats shows 0. I'm not sure if EA has wiped everybodys score or just mine. My user name is ARWRazor if you can check out my stats.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

ARWRazor bf2tracker

ARWRazor bf2player.com

They look fine on the stats tracking sites, if its just in BFHQ then I'd log out/ log in again, it may just be a glitch. Or like Jonski is just about to say no doubt, stats could be down atm..... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

Stats are down atm , there are threads about it on totalbf2 and the eauk forums

Yes I am talking about BFHQ. I have logged out shut down and restarted my computer, logged in again and still the same no stats. I have looked at BF2Tracker and see my stats are ok but in BFHQ it still shows 0 and First Class Private after 4 times logging out and back in again. I am confused has to why this is. I hope its only a glich on BFHQ and my stats return.

• Advertisement

Thanks for your help silverfish and jonski.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭PrivateSmokey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Jesus, I nearly had a heart-attack when I logged in. I trust this is only temporary?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Its happened before. When you join a server it checks with EA to see what unlocks you have. When BFHQ is down the servers default to 0 points. I got a whole bunch of basic badges earlier :)

Advertisement