Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduce yourself!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Jodikelly

Hi, my name is Lynda, I have been a Spurs fan for over 30 years, Feel in love with them all those years ago. So i have also been through the good and the bad times. But feel we are heading for better things this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Jodikelly wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Lynda, I have been a Spurs fan for over 30 years, Feel in love with them all those years ago. So i have also been through the good and the bad times. But feel we are heading for better things this season.

Welcome Lynda. Stick around.

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭DamienKilmurray

Hi Lads,
    Great to see an Irish Spurs Forum. My name is Damien, from Westmeath. I`ve been a Spurs supporter for 27 years and am a club member. I try to get to 5 or 6 games at the Lane per season, my next trip being The North London derby in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Hi Lads,
    Great to see an Irish Spurs Forum. My name is Damien, from Westmeath. I`ve been a Spurs supporter for 27 years and am a club member. I try to get to 5 or 6 games at the Lane per season, my next trip being The North London derby in a few weeks.

Good man Damian, stick around and air your opinions.

Im sure there is plenty of the lads going over for the Gooners game too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 D14Yido

Alri Lads, new to this boards thing, just wondering anyone else use any other spurs forums...? the one im using at the moments' a bit dead!

Also just wondering is there any match threads or..

• Advertisement

D14Yido wrote: »
    Alri Lads, new to this boards thing, just wondering anyone else use any other spurs forums...? the one im using at the moments' a bit dead!

Also just wondering is there any match threads or..

I Think 1 or 2 of the lads used to use 1 or 2 different ones, not sue if they still do. I think they used COYS and FTL if my memory serves me correct.

Yes there is normally a match thread for each game....its a lively aul forum :D

Alright cheers, was using THFCTALK.COM for a bit but members are starting to leave.. Im a new member so dont think i can post on Match threads etc. Do you know how long it'l take ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

You can start on match-day posts whenever or at least i could?!?!? think they only use that on other websites:)
    COYS

Alright cheers, was using THFCTALK.COM for a bit but members are starting to leave.. Im a new member so dont think i can post on Match threads etc. Do you know how long it'l take ?

You can post on any thread from now mate.

Cheers Hatch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

This forum is separate from the Soccer Forum here on boards, there is no restriction on you posting here (other than not taking the piss, see the forum charter for advice).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Stacey.x

hey :D
    Im new here!

Thanks Reckless think i have the hang of it now, just need to find the match threads!Coys

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭yosemite_sam

A proper Spurs nut and have been for 30 odd years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 weststandvoice

Hi Guys,

Well done for getting this set up.

I used to live in South Co Dublin and am now in Liverpool. Fond memories of the Dub Spurs Supporters and that fat gay barman in Tom Mayes :p Started making regular trips back now.

I predict a riot :)

Get in there, you Spurs!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Welcome!! COYS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donspur

hi all new on here was told about the site by a lad i meet yesterday at wembley
    up d spurs

donspur wrote: »
    hi all new on here was told about the site by a lad i meet yesterday at wembley
    up d spurs

welcome Donspur.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

Hi matt welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Hello folks.

Just looking through the thread and realised I never introduced myself.

I am Paul from Tipperary and am 32. I have been a Spurs fan since the 84/85 season. I was only about 7 years old and everyone my age "supported" Liverpool or Everton (Man United didn't come into it back then).

I remember seeing in the newspaper that Spurs beat Liverpool so I decided they must be good and having been following them since.

Hoping to finally get to the lane in 2011.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 paddyspurs

Hey,
    Im Pa. I have been a spurs supporter since i was 6 or 7. supporting them for about 23 years now. i have been to the lane a couple of times, a lilywhite member, and looking forward to Champions League football next season. Any other kerry spurs fans?:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kamonyespurs

Well what a week-end, United doing us a favour us beating Chelsea and The scum getting done with three late ones now can it get any better than that !!. KAM ON YE SPURS:):):cool::D:D, now we need The Arse to do us a favour next week while we take care of business in Old Trafford, Gareth Bale SENSATIONAL !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

paddyspurs wrote: »
    Hey,
    Im Pa. I have been a spurs supporter since i was 6 or 7. supporting them for about 23 years now. i have been to the lane a couple of times, a lilywhite member, and looking forward to Champions League football next season. Any other kerry spurs fans?:cool:

Hi Pa,

Live in Kerry myself, and there is also KingdomYid, good to see a few more of us in the area :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 DJ Defoe

Hi all glad to be here on this Spurs forum :P. The names Dave and i originally hail from just down the road from Tottenham but now living in Cashel. Sadly the last game i managed to make it to was the "pool" in Nov 08 when Pav scored the winner late on! What a game lol. I blame the bloody recession :(

Anyway, good to meet you all.

What a fine little community we're building here!! Welcome to all newcomers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 TobesYid

Hello all, I'm Sean, 37, living in Tipp, supporting the Yids for 30 years. Used to have two uncles living in Edmonton and Hackney who were/are (1 deceased) serious Spurs fans. My brother is also a true lillywhite and gets over to WHL far more than I do!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kamonyespurs

Hi All,

Following the Spurs over 40 years, thru thick and thin. Usually get over twice a year, couple of pints in the bricklayers before hand, no better way to spend a Saturday afternoon !

Will be on the edge tomorrow night against City, 1pt should do it with away game to Burnley on Sunday. Jasus is there any chance the Scum could continue their brutal run lose their last Match and we get two wins to pip them for third (I know ! I know !, but here's wishin).;):cool:

Welcome all. COYS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭daveman16

Hello David form Ballinasloe, Nice to see this here. been a Spurs fan for 20 years only been to Heart Lane twice, against Coventry in the 92 season beaten 2-0. Blackburn a couple of years ago Beaten 2-1, saw spurs play bohs a few years ago at dalymount, beaten 3-1. I was at the pre- season friendlies at wembley last year where we played Barcelona drew 1-1 and Celtic beaten 2-0. You will all be sad to hear Mr lucky charm yours truly has just bought a ticket for man city august 14Th. Lets hope my luck changes at Spurs games.

My favorite spurs moment would have to be Klinsman scoring the winner against the pool in the cup.:DYIDS!!

• Advertisement

Welcome on board Dave. We have a bit of time to talk you out of going to the City game and get you to one we're guaranteed to lose anyway, like Man Utd!!

Advertisement