Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduce yourself!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭daveman16

SuprSi wrote: »
    Welcome on board Dave. We have a bit of time to talk you out of going to the City game and get you to one we're guaranteed to lose anyway, like Man Utd!!

Watcha mean? Man U are garanteed to beat us, is this the right thread?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

daveman16 wrote: »
    Watcha mean? Man U are garanteed to beat us, is this the right thread?:rolleyes:

Woah mate, it's just a little banter, it's all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 max edison

Hi to all

I am a spurs fan for more years than i care to recall. I saw spurs play in Limerick in 1982 , my dad managed to get me into to meet some of the players after the game and Steve perryman let me hold the FA cup that they had won the previous May. Been a committed follower since that. I have been there for the highs of the 1984 uefa cup and the 1987 Fa cup and for the many years of lows that i prefer to forget, but i believe that we are on the verge of something great in the coming years.
    Its great to see spurs fans coming together in my experience there is no such thing as a half committed spurs fan and i can see from the previous posts that every one here is a true spurs fan and i would like to inroduce myself to you all.Remember the future is bright the future is lilywhite.COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

welcome on board max

Woah mate, it's just a little banter, it's all good.

Ya I know ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

hi all, my names Marty living in Armagh, ive been a spurs supporter all my life, i seen them playing once before against Glenavon up here in Lurgan in 1988. Im really glad to have found this forum with all you irish folk in it! Ive just purchased the bronze membership as well as one for my wee lad and we mean to get to our first game some time this season. COYS!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Leucifer

Welcome to the forum Marty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Im Craig, From Dublin, cant remember, how or when I decided to support spurs, from when I was a child anyways, Im 22 now, never been to the Lane, but one day, I will get there, if it counts, I took a slash standing beside Robbie Keane in the jax in the Submarine Bar about 2 year ago, haha COYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Balfie wrote: »
    Im Craig, From Dublin, cant remember, how or when I decided to support spurs, from when I was a child anyways, Im 22 now, never been to the Lane, but one day, I will get there, if it counts, I took a slash standing beside Robbie Keane in the jax in the Submarine Bar about 2 year ago, haha COYS!

Nice claim to fame :D - Welcome on board mate, anything I/we can do for you as regards tickets etc, just say the word, great set of lads here who are always willing to give a dig out etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

marty2002 wrote: »
    hi all, my names Marty living in Armagh, ive been a spurs supporter all my life, i seen them playing once before against Glenavon up here in Lurgan in 1988. Im really glad to have found this forum with all you irish folk in it! Ive just purchased the bronze membership as well as one for my wee lad and we mean to get to our first game some time this season. COYS!:D

Welcome on board Marty....

• Advertisement

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Nice claim to fame :D - Welcome on board mate, anything I/we can do for you as regards tickets etc, just say the word, great set of lads here who are always willing to give a dig out etc..

Thank You very much mate, thats actually really handy to know, I shall throw in a post if or when Im goin to go over to see if someone can sort out some tickets, :D yeah thats been my one and only claim to fame too, lol, altho I work as a Steward in Croke Park, so have seen alot of them before, also seen Spurs when we played against St.Pats in Richmond Park 2 year ago,:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 crowsnestspur

Hello All, I am new to this so bare with me. I am a 37 year old spurs fan living in Galway.
    Regard's
    Mike

Hello All,
    What is the best type of membership to buy for tickets to White heart lane. I also have 2 children that would like to go. Do I need to buy membership for the kids also.

Mike

Hello All,
    What is the best type of membership to buy for tickets to White heart lane. I also have 2 children that would like to go. Do I need to buy membership for the kids also.

Mike

hey mike,
    to be honest i dont know myself what the best thing to do is, but as far as i have been reading on the THFC website, u will need to apply for bronze membership first, and then u will go onto a waiting list for the up coming seasons for different memberships,

here is the link if ya would like a look yourself,
    http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/onehotspur/silver_gold_platinum.html

MODs, im sorry if im not allowed to post a link on here, :(

Thanks Balfie. I will take a look:)

Hello All,

Mike

Welcome Mike. You come to the right place. all the info is on this site. just start a new thread or look through the posts already here. you will find info here very good and people very helpful. New myself too..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Arwh man, I've been using board.ie for over a year now and this is the first time I saw this section.

D'oh!

Looking forward to mixing it up with you lads.

Beats listening to them plonkers on BBC 606 boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Rahl

Hey everyone. Been a Spurs fan for as long as I can remember just wanted to say hello :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Welcome all, look forward to all contributions this season :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Delighted I found this place... There's not many Spurs fans in Galway...

• Advertisement

there is a few of us!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Welcome all.. only new myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

well lads spurs fan in limerick here been a supporter since 1985,been through good times and bad.hopefully lots of good times to come.looking forward to chatting to some fellow yids over the coming season.COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

welcome to all the New lads. COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

well lads spurs fan in limerick here been a supporter since 1985,been through good times and bad.hopefully lots of good times to come.looking forward to chatting to some fellow yids over the coming season.COYS

Hi there, Spurs fan from Limerick as well. Usually watch most of the spurs games in the Stillhouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

YFlyer wrote: »
    Hi there, Spurs fan from Limerick as well. Usually watch most of the spurs games in the Stillhouse.
    ya have been there for many a game great spot..will defo be there saturday bright n early.COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

ya have been there for many a game great spot..will defo be there saturday bright n early.COYS

Should be there myself hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Kastielz

Hi all. I'm glad to have found fellow Yids :D

Welcome everyone! coys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

YFlyer wrote: »

I used to rent a flat in barrington st , there used be 4/5 of us spurs followers who used to meet up in souths anytime they were on the box...lol over 15 years ago.

Hi lads been a Spurs supporter since i can remember .

Advertisement