Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduce yourself!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Lemag wrote: »
    Been a Spurs fan since Mexico '86 kindled my interest in Football (or so I've been told by my folks). I've done a bit of lucking around here without making a contribution yet. I like it. It's great to have a forum that isn't dominated by ignorant, beer swilling, racist illiterates (the main thing that puts me off attending matches in the UK, tbh). Been to the Lane about 6/7 times although it's been a while. The last time was to see a woeful Luke Young get torn apart by Leeds :eek:

Welcome aboard Lemag, Its not a bad place to hangout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭happy hotspur

Hello Spurs fans. I am a long time lurker around these parts and finally decided to join boards.ie. As my username says I am a happy hotspur and thankfully things have being going great the last few seasons. Looking forward to chatting and posting from here on. COYS!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Welcome happy hotspur :)

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Delighted Dad here whose son has decided to follow Spurs. Now we have two Spurs men in the house. He is 7. Will be looking for info to go to whl in 2011. Come On You Spurs.!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Coolaboy wrote: »
    Delighted Dad here whose son has decided to follow Spurs. Now we have two Spurs men in the house. He is 7. Will be looking for info to go to whl in 2011. Come On You Spurs.!

welcome on board mate ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 tomgaf

Hi all, thought I'd say hello as your such a warm bunch. I'm a Brit but regularly work in Ireland. Watched VDV go frenzy against FC twente down in Cork and have considered watching spurs games in Ireland lucky ever since.
    The lads down there were very friendly. Been a season ticket holder for 5 years and Spurs fan since I went to the junior school opposite the ground in the early 80's.
    Usually meet at the Elmhurst on Bruce Grove for the pre-match sherbert. Drop in whenever you come over.
    Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭bogtreader

I have been a Spurs supporter since i was 7/8 years they had won the league
    cup against Villa 71 i think
    I went to my first game last year at WHL against Everton 1-1
    after my kids being born the best adrenaline rush i have experienced:D when i walked up the steps and looked out at the pitch the noise of the crowd
    I will never forget it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Welcome lads! We're building a right good group of supporters here on Boards! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi55

never knew there was a spurs supporters section on this site how class
    come on you spurs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 The Shelf

Hi All...
    just joined up with Boards, and delighted there is a Spurs section !!! :)
    Following the club since 81.

Hodd is godd, and gazza is .. gazza

• Advertisement

The Shelf wrote: »
    Hi All...
    just joined up with Boards, and delighted there is a Spurs section !!! :)
    Following the club since 81.

Hodd is godd, and gazza is .. gazza

Welcome on board mate, stick around and join in

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

Hi to all the spurs fans,fan now for 30 years,these last few with Harry are unbelievable,finally we are starting to deliver ....long may it continue,based in Cork ,family are all spursmad and us and a few mates and kids head over for 1-2 games a season,10 of us heading to The Lane .Wolves Sat.14th jan,COYS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Spursbyrne

Paul, 36 from Kinsealy in Dublin here, being a spurs fan since i was about 10 when all the kids on the road had to pick a team to support and i picked spurs, and have loved them ever since.

Spurs Forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Spursbyrne wrote: »
    Paul, 36 from Kinsealy in Dublin here, being a spurs fan since i was about 10 when all the kids on the road had to pick a team to support and i picked spurs, and have loved them ever since.

Spurs Forever.

Welcome on board - COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Spurs Forever.

Hi Paul welcome to our crazy gang:D

COYS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Spursbyrne

Cheers lads, what a brilliant nite at the lane, amazing win and who would have thought at the start of the season we would be sitting joint 2nd.

I'm new to all this so any help would be great, do i keep on posting here ?

Spursforever

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Cheers lads, what a brilliant nite at the lane, amazing win and who would have thought at the start of the season we would be sitting joint 2nd.

I'm new to all this so any help would be great, do i keep on posting here ?

Spursforever

I wish I could have seen it with my own eyes! Love BAE:D

You dont need to post in this thread really beyond introduing yourself..plenty of match threads for upcoming games and transfer and club gossip and rumours and feel free to start a new thread or add to an existing one:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 spur_78

Hi All
    Great reading the forum, by way of introduction- Barry 33 from Dublin- been a Spurs fan for ever, first game game at the Lane was in '94 with Nick Barmby scoring an eqauliser v Ipswich (1-1 result)
    Been trying to attend at least one game each year ever since!- Attending the Newcastle game on Feb 11th.
    Gutted after the City result but still enjoying the football being played this season.
    COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Dec, 24 Living in Waterford originally from Dublin. Been Spurs fan all my live been brought up in family of Spurs fans. Been a Bronze member for about 10years or so. Hopefully someday get to live over in London and get my season ticket i've always wanted.

Been to good few games Villa, Everton, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Man utd, Bolton and my favourite of all of them the 3-1 win over Inter Milan in the Champions League last season.

YID ARMY!!!!

Great stuff lads, welcome on board..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Howard Finkel

Hi, I'm Finkel.

Hi, I'm Finkel.

Care to elaborate Howard ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Hi all,

My name is Mark. I first heard about this forum from one of the current mods, just before I picked tickets up from him for our Europa League game here against Rovers.

I come from a family of Spurs fans. My father, his brother and my cousins have all got the Spurs bug.

I didn't get over to the Lane this season as the majority of my cash has been spent on following Ireland around Europe in the lead up to the Euros. Thankfully I have my three tickets for the group stages in Poland in the bag.

Next season I aim to get over to a few more games and the dream would be to have a season ticket in the next five seasons!

COYS!

Hi all,

My name is Mark. I first heard about this forum from one of the current mods, just before I picked tickets up from him for our Europa League game here against Rovers.

I come from a family of Spurs fans. My father, his brother and my cousins have all got the Spurs bug.

I didn't get over to the Lane this season as the majority of my cash has been spent on following Ireland around Europe in the lead up to the Euros. Thankfully I have my three tickets for the group stages in Poland in the bag.

Next season I aim to get over to a few more games and the dream would be to have a season ticket in the next five seasons!

COYS!

Welcome on board chief, YID ARMY

• Registered Users Posts: 10 workrider

hey lads.only found this forum recently.from limerick.been a spurs fan since 1990.i was 30 last July so 22 years following the spurs.been to one game Newcastle at christmas 2010.good 2 nil win although average enough game.hoping to get to a few more games this year although getting tickets the last time was an ordeal.hopeful more than confident about the new season.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Insp. Harry Callahan

Hi Folks Ian here,33 from Donegal,life long Spurs fan,been over at the lane 3 times(we won 2-0 each time!!). 1st saw Spurs live in a pre season friendly in 1990 i think it was, against Derry city,got linekers autograph!.
    Just recently discovered the boards site. hoping to get over to a game this year.
    If we can get in a bit of firepower up front we should have a good season i reckon. SPURS FOREVER!!!!.....................:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Hey folks,

Steve (30), Kildare

Son of a Gooner from a North London family of gooners.. Supporting Spurs since I can remember...

First game v Manchester City, 19 October 1991 - Lost 1-0

• Registered Users Posts: 13 quirkey35

Hello fellow Spurs fans. I'm a fan since 1967. My Dad was so disappointed that i did'nt follow Man Utd. My first game was in Old Trafford in the 70's. My Dad brought myself and my brother.Best,Charlton, Law etc verses Chivers,Peters,Knowles,England and captain fantastic Perryman.We won 4-1.Martin Peters scored all 4 goals.After that game i was hooked full time.I've been to the Lane lots of times but i have been to other grounds also to watch Spurs.I have seen them here in Ireland lots and lots of times.I'm now 50 and heading over to Old Trafford in September as my son is now the Utd fan.Hopefully it won't be the same result as last year.

quirkey35 wrote: »
    Hello fellow Spurs fans. I'm a fan since 1967. My Dad was so disappointed that i did'nt follow Man Utd. My first game was in Old Trafford in the 70's. My Dad brought myself and my brother.Best,Charlton, Law etc verses Chivers,Peters,Knowles,England and captain fantastic Perryman.We won 4-1.Martin Peters scored all 4 goals.After that game i was hooked full time.I've been to the Lane lots of times but i have been to other grounds also to watch Spurs.I have seen them here in Ireland lots and lots of times.I'm now 50 and heading over to Old Trafford in September as my son is now the Utd fan.Hopefully it won't be the same result as last year.

Welcome to the family mate...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭hugo29

alright my fellow spurs, dont know if anyone still on this thread, just found it, been spurs fan since 81 ish

used to live few mile from whl in early part of 2000 so was a regular for 3 years

crikes whats going on this year, have not made my mind up yet, but surely replacing modric and van dervart with siggy and dempsey says it all

Advertisement