Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduce yourself!

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tersam35

Hi All

Have only recently joined boards.ie -29 year old living in wexford-have followed spurs since 1992 with Darren Anderton being my favourite player through the early years - have been to the Lane twice - lost 4-1 to Newcastle in 2008 during the Juande Ramos term and lost 1-0 to Everton just after Redknapp took over with Pienaar scoring the winner - hope to get over for a match next season but with my record so far, maybe I should stay away :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kamonyespurs

Supporting Spurs since I was a kid, introduced to them by my uncle who lived in London, now following them over 40 years ! through thick and thin COYS !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

G'day Yiddos, long time lurker Spurs fan WLTM other hairy Spurs fans with GSOH for the topsy turvy rollercoaster ride that is being a Tottenham Supporter. To dare is to do. COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭irritablebaz

would just like to say hi to my yiddo brethren here. i am 49 years old, was raised in kilburn and started going to spurs aged around 7.

i have seen some greats with jennings, chivers, hoddle and klinsman being my favourites. i moved here to the north west about 12 years ago to help my grandfather save the family farm and decided to stay as its a good place to raise children with good schools.

i have noticed very few spurs fans here but the ones i have met are true and know their football. we merry few have to stick together with the sea of red shirts always to be seen over here. COYS.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

would just like to say hi to my yiddo brethren here. i am 49 years old, was raised in kilburn and started going to spurs aged around 7.

i have seen some greats with jennings, chivers, hoddle and klinsman being my favourites. i moved here to the north west about 12 years ago to help my grandfather save the family farm and decided to stay as its a good place to raise children with good schools.

i have noticed very few spurs fans here but the ones i have met are true and know their football. we merry few have to stick together with the sea of red shirts always to be seen over here. COYS.

welcome along Baz make yourself at home mate:D

this is our secret yid asylum :cool: where you wont see ANY red shirts at all lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement