Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduce yourself!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Scall4life

Hi all, Shane here

First time poster here but might as well join in. Been supportin spurs for few years now since bout '02. Like a previous poster i was hoodwinked by those manc u scum as a kid but soon grew out of that glory seeking phase.

Not had a chance to get across for a game cos of college and poor funds but have job now so i'll soon head across.

Hope our season picks up after disappointing start but as soon as the new signings gel we should move up the table.

Great forum as well

Come on you Spurs!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hello to all our new arrivals, hope you all stick around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sprfly

Information film shown to all gunner players after the mighty spurs kicked the arse outta the lane. Good to see so much support for the lillywhites. COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Lofty0990

Hello all,

Been a Spurs supporter for longer than I care to remember , the Chivers , Peters, Gilzean and Mike England days. Have been to the Lane once during the Archibald -Crooks days and its just in the blood and believe you me I wish I knew why !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭BOLT

Re-introducing myself...

Banned Ex Officio President of spurscommunity.co.uk here.

Banned for suggesting that the webmasters G/F was 'no stranger to the fridge'

Hope to become more involved here..trust that's OK

• Advertisement

BOLT wrote: »
    Banned for suggesting that the webmasters G/F was 'no stranger to the fridge'

:D

Just abide by the charter and all will be well.

S'pose I'm gonna have to read it...

BOLT wrote: »
    S'pose I'm gonna have to read it...

....no personal abuse...oh bollocks! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭whitey21

Another lifelong spurs supporter from waterford area since I saw them in dublin for a pre season friendly when i was 5!!!
    Only been to the lane a few times...must get back there sometime soon!!!

YID-ARMY!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 glebe

Hi all,

Spurs supporter here from the midlands. Been a spurs supporter since that classic '81 FA cup final win. I suppose thats what made be become a spurs fan.

COYS

• Advertisement

Welcome fellas, don't be afraid to stick around.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭indenial

Hi all,

Jaysus lads this is like a confession box! Might as well join in. I've supported spurs since 91 after that great cup win against forest. I was accused of being a glory supporter back then but certainly can't be accused of that now:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭bertson

Hello Folks;
    Great forum. I have been a Spurs supporter for 30 years. My earliest Spurs memories was being beaten by Liverpool 3-1 in the League cup in 80 or 81. I have not yet got to see Spurs play in the UK, so that will be reactified this year.
    Hard to know if Harry will be our man, time will tell

Thanks
    B

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Undercover

Been a Spurs supporter since 1986 when my da took me to see us thump West Ham 4-0 on Boxing/Stephen's Day. Don't get over as much as I like, at this stage it's one per season. This years is the Gooners in a few weeks and fingers crossed we get the right result. Was at the 2-2 at the Lane a number of years back when Fabregas ran the show. Hopefully this time it'll be our little genius Modric.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 spurs rooster

hi all, bit of a newbie at all this stuff, spurs supporter since about 1980. only got to lane for first time last year. Going to game against pompey next weekend. yahoo. roll on 3 points please. Going to be in london on date of ars*smell game. I presume nobody knows where a fella could get his hands on gold dust ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Chelsea are my team. I thought it would be funny to come on here and talk bollox, I obviously didn't read the charter so now I'm banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Alright lads, long time lurker. Fair play on a great site for travel, tv, internet news about the Spurs. Been a fan as long as I can remember which is the early 80's. Try to get over as much as possible, hopefully I will get to about 8-10 games this year. heading to Pompey game on Sun, cant wait.

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭condor26

Howdy lads,

new to this lark myself. Been a spurs supporter for around 15 years, finally got out of college and got a job to pay for trips to WHL :)
    Heading for pompey game on Sunday, hoping we can pick it up again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 clive70

My name is Clive. I'm originally from England but now live in Waterford. Been following Spurs since 83/84. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ingurita

Hi, my name's Ingrid, i'm 24 and I live in Dundalk.

Nice too meet you! I hope meet many nice people here ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Cambo Dustman

Hello Ingrid - Tell us how long have you been supporting Spurs? You are too young to have been at the Duindalk v Spurs match in 1981.

Dusty

1950-user_icon.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Balto Yid

Hi all,

Been a spurs nut since my brother bought me a shirt at the age of 5,
    now we have our own kids and they are all part of the yid army!!!!

i bought a boxer pup recently and my daughter called her WOODY.

i get to the lane 4/5 times a year and i am going to my second carling cup final in 2 weeks

I was at the liverpool game and my nephew was a mascot, cracking day

I live in baltinglass in wicklow

COYS!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Welcome Balto..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Balto Yid

Thanks tippspur........glad to have a place to chat about our club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 dmcevoy24

been spurs mad since 1980 , hero is ricky villa !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

dmcevoy24 wrote: »
    been spurs mad since 1980 , hero is ricky villa !!

Post up the other pics ye have Dave, there quality...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 IlikePostcards

Hi! I'm Kristin Chapman, American by birth, Irish by education, and English by support of Spurs. In general, I'm pretty cool on both continents.

I've been supporting the Spurs for about six months. I got into Tottenham because my boyfriend is a lifelong Spurs fan. I recently went over to WHL and loved it.

Cheers.

Hi Kristin, don't forget to get your boyfriend posting as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭froosh69

Hi all,

Been a spurs fan since the late 90's - Iversen, Ginola, Carr, Anderson etc. Dn't know why but I've been following them ever since!
    Hoping to visit the lane come september or august once exams are over!

• Advertisement

Hi froosh, stick around.

Advertisement