Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opinions on this forum?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Aquos76 wrote:
    Pimping my wages, ffs are you having a laugh, I sold 3 cards through this forum and those 3 cards yielded me a combined profit of €30. I only stated that I had a few cards to sell to members that either had no CC or did not want to take a chance on ebay. I sold them at a fair price imo.

As I said, obvious commercial pimping is the problem, I don't think anyone is going to fight over your €30.
    The original name and setup was fine and did not need to be changed imo.. With regards to banning again I have to ask, are you for real. The title of this thread is OPINIONS on this forum so that what we all have. If we all had the same opinion it would make it a brutal place.

Yep :) But we have to move forward as well, and I absolutely LOATHE (note the capitals and bold here) the "it was fine the way it was" excuse. If that was the way we do things, I'd still be running Matt's WWWBoard with one forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

watty wrote:
    Irish Satellite should be "Satellite". There is no such thing as Irish Satellite yet.

These guys beg to differ :)http://www.irishsatellite.com/ But I meant Satellite targetted towards Irish customers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Aquos76 wrote:
    The Waterford forum all over again aye Mossy;) Look Mossy I have nothing against you, it just your ways of moderating.

luckily for you then (and for me in a way) i am no longer a moderator of anywhere so we need never have to talk about it again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Ok I think we got enough opinions to lead on from here.

Mossy, sorry to hear you go. Take care

Mods, admins you know you can still reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Cloud wrote:
    These guys beg to differ :)http://www.irishsatellite.com/ But I meant Satellite targetted towards Irish customers...

Yes but they have more spam than content.

Wierd.

Yes, we know what you meant.

Satellite is wierd too. BBC Prime on 13E sell subs to Irish Customers directly and offically, but not to UK. I'd guess not too many since BBC 1 to 4 etc went FTA.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Sparky-s wrote:
    1st option

Satellite
    Sat Extra.
    I agree wholeheartedly with that. And the individual Forum Charters can be amended to note what can be discussed in each. And a link perhaps to the other forum for the other stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

byte wrote:
    I agree wholeheartedly with that. And the individual Forum Charters can be amended to note what can be discussed in each. And a link perhaps to the other forum for the other stuff.
    Agreed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement