Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local telecasts

Options
  • 25-08-2006 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all, glad to find your board. I just descovered the league over here- unfortunately after the season. I'll look forward to next year. Does anyone know of anywhere in or around Dublin that televises College football- specifically Notre Dame games?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Tweeder 26

hey man,unfortunitly no where shows college games.We only get nfl games in bars and pubs,buskers in temple bar is the best in dublin for nfl and if your interested in playing the dublin rebels!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 pk123

Hi you can pay for a station called NASN its provided by NTL. Its around a tenner a month but it shows a stack of college games when the season starts.There are also some bars in town that show NASN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Iceman_5000

Norte Dame Baby! :D Wasn't there some way of getting live games off the internet, you had to pay a fee though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

The Woolshed on Parnel St. had NASN last year and showed a few games don't know if they are paying for it this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭joe_elway

AFAIK, NASN usually only can only get away games for ND due to the Uni's exclusive coverage contract. NASN tend to deal with the ESPN's of the world. They had 2 games last year, two weeks in a row and then on week 3, they didn't show the anticipated USC game because it was a home game.

They've a shot this season so they might get more coverage.

NASN tends to focus on SEC in the afternoon and a west coast game late at night, usually USC. After Boringball, I mean Steriodball, sorry, Baseball is finished we get anything from 4 or 5 games a week, maybe more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement