Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with SAN attach- RED HAT

• 25-08-2006 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Howdi, your all a bunch of BASH freaks,
    naw, seriously- I'm somewhat of a noobie with Linux (It's not easi and I need some training, love the idea of the hierarchy) I need some help attaching a Red hat enterprise AS v4, Installed on a sweet Dell Poweredge 1855 to a SAN
    I have never SAN attached a Linux box, on Windows you run a App CALLED Powerpath, this installs and takes in the network settings for the NIC, adds to the SAN and installs the SAN agent to monitor the HDD's, gives it more storage if needed etc, thing is I can't find anything like this for Linux/Unix

I know you might scoff at my ignorance here, scoff away- just gimme the goods,
    Any help is greatly appricated, if a config file is involved..be gentle

It's also important to remember that I hate computerrs in general, any painful and over complicated configuration for this task could result in me inflicting pain and general discomfort to collauges an co-workers.

I know u guys love this stuff so if anyone would like to PM me I'll give you the details and you can do it for me. I'll claim all the glory in a very matter of fact fashion.

seriuosly- any help, I'm loosing the plot

Advertisement