Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You're a Star

Options
  • 25-08-2006 2:54pm

Just wondering if anybody went to the You're a Star auditions that were held yesterday at the Galway Bay Hotel. Only around 150 people turned up, which supposedly is the trend around the country as well. If anyone did audition, how did ye get on?

I worked for 'em getting the registering done. Might have seen/talked to a few of ye.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I hate You're a Star for one soul fact!

Die, die, die and rot in hell you fúckin bastárd!

You ruined my life for half a year you sick son of a dead stoat

ire_donna_joe_0.jpg

And die some more, you cock hungry ásswipe!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

While a tad overpowering for a statement above .....I tend to agree with it....
    I HATE Your A Star,Celebrity Your a Star,A star in Born,X-Factor all those money hungry shows desperate for the revenue from phone in voting and the first week of album sales of the winner which they proceed to sack a month later as no-one really gives half a turtle headed shi1te about them!

Oh no mate!

I'm not talking about the money grubbing, power hungry, pointlessness factor of all these shows.

It's just auld Josie McCaul, that I've got a vendetta against for obvious reasons. For those of you that know me, or know me to see, you'll understand!

Grrrr... Your soul is mine McCaul!

Oh no mate!

I'm not talking about the money grubbing, power hungry, pointlessness factor of all these shows.

It's just auld Josie McCaul, that I've got a vendetta against for obvious reasons. For those of you that know me, or know me to see, you'll understand!

Grrrr... Your soul is mine McCaul!

Sell his soul on Ebay. It worked for Barry Scott.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

majiktripp wrote:
    While a tad overpowering for a statement above .....I tend to agree with it....
    I HATE Your A Star,Celebrity Your a Star,A star in Born,X-Factor all those money hungry shows desperate for the revenue from phone in voting and the first week of album sales of the winner which they proceed to sack a month later as no-one really gives half a turtle headed shi1te about them!

No, the thing is that the guy that won looks identical to Redhairedguy...well, not so much anymore, but used to.

• Advertisement

HavoK wrote:
    No, the thing is that the guy that won looks identical to Redhairedguy...well, not so much anymore, but used to.

Yes indeed, I'd have people come up to me all the time... young and old! "Ah... Joseph McCaul! Can I have your autograph?" At first it was cute... but ffs, 2 months later it's still going on, and it was especially bad in work.

But it's over now, and I ditched the whole crazy red hair, glasses and unnatural skin tones thing for the man I am today... and by man i mean boy... and by boy I mean mutant freak from the depths of hell.

And that's the end of that chapter

-Extract from Redhairedguy's cracking* new autobiography, "Ich bin ein Gibbon!"

*may not actually produce cracking sounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Red, after staying at your house till 3am last night searching for and compiling a decent avatar/sig combo, I got up this morning and changed it almost straight away.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

So when are the decent ones going to be up?

HavoK wrote:
    Red, after staying at your house till 3am last night searching for and compiling a decent avatar/sig combo, I got up this morning and changed it almost straight away.

Well done sir, a cunning ploy to trick me into a false sense of security.

it's good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

HavoK wrote:
    I may have misunderstood the situation a bit, but I'm pretty comfortable with my original posts statement and the views it portrays! :)

• Advertisement

Oh... I throughly agree with what you say.

i just have some serious beef with You're a Star!

Advertisement