Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A New League Starting 9/10

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

triple h wrote:
    yeah its all true what fozzy said.
    anyway reganio 2---- ecw seems to be on sky sports thurs, saturday and monday nights around the 11 o clock time.
    last season i would only pick one or two ecw guys each week and guess what i never watched ecw. but i admit i was lucky with my ecw picks. i only picked RVD, big show, sabu, dreamer or sandman most weeks. i was lucky.
    one week i did watch esw and i reckoned after watching it that it would be a good idea to pick richard stevens. so much for that good idea, it was a bad pick and after that i reckoned watching ecw was a bad idea seeing as i was doing so well with ecw scores without watching it.
    :D Yeah you did get lucky. Want to watch it wether its for the fantasy league or not have only seen it once or twice and want to see what all the fuss is about.
    How many wrestlers on average would you pick a week. I picked some of mine but thought that there is not enough wrestlers there, I think they'll win but I can't get that much points for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

You'd probably think that your best bet is to try pick the top scoring guys each week, but that's not usually the case. If you pick cheaper guys who score midway down the rankings, you can buy more of them, and you end up getting more points. If you look at the teams the leading players in the game pick each week, you'll see that they'll have a lot of wrestlers, and often no main eventers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

yeah thats true what fozzy said ' a lot of wrestlers and no main eventers'
    i was happy when i had a team of 10 wrestlers most weeks. once or twice i think i often got to 13. the top teams would never pick less than 7 most weeks.
    i forget now, but i think i have 10 wrestlers for this week.

who owns deadly double aliance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I have got 11 superstars. Fairly happy have 2 almost main eventers.

Advertisement