Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

124mph in 4.9 seconds & 0-187mph in 10 seconds

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Oooohhhh sexeh!

Without the scoop ftw! 12.9L though??? Fookin hell! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭chern0byl

€600K. No thanks. Impressive though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

Would you just love to stick two L plates on this and turn up to your driving test! :D

I can see the feedback - "Failed for not making progress"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

I think the most important question is not how fast can it do 0-60, but how fast could it do 60-0? :eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

0-60= petrol tank empty.:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,611 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

780 big block, eh? :D

Bit of a caveman's car though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Savman wrote:
    I think the most important question is not how fast can it do 0-60, but how fast could it do 60-0? :eek::eek:

1. What a waste of 600K that would be

2. RULE OF THUMB- the faster it gets fast, the quicker it stops. A 911 can go 100-0 in less distance than many slower cars can get from 60-0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,611 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

ninty9er wrote:
    RULE OF THUMB- the faster it gets fast, the quicker it stops

Where did you get that? It might apply to a typical Porsche or BMW, but I would not assume that's the case for just any fast car

Didn't some dude in the States posthumously receive the Darwin award for bolting some rockets to his truck and launching off into space just to crash into a nearby mountain range?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

ninty9er wrote:
    1. What a waste of 600K that would be

2. RULE OF THUMB- the faster it gets fast, the quicker it stops. A 911 can go 100-0 in less distance than many slower cars can get from 60-0

This is not even nearly true. A new 911 will take over 300ft to stop from 100mph, whereas most ordinary cars will stop from 60mph in 130ft or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

According to this lot a Carrera with standard brakes does it in 296ft, so I'd of thought the Turbo S with the ceramic discs is less

• Advertisement
Advertisement