Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

help wap/mms settings on sharp 550sh

• 25-08-2006 5:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭

Hey,i have tried the sticky at the top but have had no luck

I have just got this phone and unlocked it to put a meteor sim card in,but i have been unable to get the wap/mms settings to work for me

if anyone out there is able to help!

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Is there no settings listed on your my meteor thing on their website?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

No,none for the 550 sh,and i've tried following the ones for the other sharp phones they have but it just won't work:( :(

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Muzzy

I'm in the same boat, except I gotta Samsung E350....... If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

I've entered some settings into it,and now whenever i go to open a pic message the globe comes up in the menu bar at the top like it does when its connected to download the message but then it say retrieving message did not complete!!so its doing something!

would ringing meteor help at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭ocj

:confused: hi,
    Did anyone manage to get there sharp 550sh working for wap/mms on Meteor after ?
    I recently changed to Meteor myself and so far i can't get the settings right. Called Meteor and i'd say the guy on the phone couldn't make a coffee never mind get my phone to work.
    Any help would be great.
    Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement