Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Work Shop open Saturdays

Options
  • 25-08-2006 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭

I need to get a metal bracket made (simple right angle, 3cm each side, plus holes drilled) tomorrow.
    Anyone know of anywhere I could get this done in Dublin (city) tomorrow?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

WizZard wrote:
    I need to get a metal bracket made (simple right angle, 3cm each side, plus holes drilled) tomorrow.

Thanks in advance
    I have no idea where you might go to get this done, but it sound to me like a great opportunity to go tool shopping :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

WizZard wrote:

Thanks in advance

I don't quite know what you are looking for, but I got some mild steel brackets in B&Q that are approx 60mm x 60mm x 3mm in 90degree bend with three holes on each arm for about €1 each.

Do you need the holes drilled in a specific place on the arms or is it just to support a shelf or something?

L.

Advertisement