Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The most amazing animal video ever!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

They can fairly move when they want to! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

you go mr hippo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

I hate crocodiles.:mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

That was like a disney movie. Im more a blood and guts man myself. My favourite parts always involve decapitated springboks lying on their sides being ripped open, with one leg still clawing the air in a spastic attempt to get away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

that was just awesome!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Mmm, it seems hippos aren't nearly as fat and lazy as I thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

That was like a disney movie. Im more a blood and guts man myself. My favourite parts always involve decapitated springboks lying on their sides being ripped open, with one leg still clawing the air in a spastic attempt to get away.
    You would have loved Predators on RTE a week or so ago. :) Some of it I could bare to watch. Hyena's just ganging up on huge animals and slowly eating them alive. A monkey (forget the name) picked up a baby dear type animal and just started taking chunks out of it while it was squeeling. I have to say though, it was one of the best wildlife documantaries I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

eirebhoy wrote:
    You would have loved Predators on RTE a week or so ago. :) Some of it I could bare to watch. Hyena's just ganging up on huge animals and slowly eating them alive. A monkey (forget the name) picked up a baby dear type animal and just started taking chunks out of it while it was squeeling. I have to say though, it was one of the best wildlife documantaries I've seen.

Oh man I want to watch it now! remember the name of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Hippo's....... "I can revive animals by trying to eat their skulls"

• Advertisement
Advertisement