Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sponsers for blading

Options
  • 25-08-2006 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

I just wanna know who can you get sponserd by for blading in ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Pretty sure that shops can sponser you. As far as Im aware they do deals like give you discounts and the odd freebie. Any shop that that sells blades is worth a try, apart from that I cant help you too much.

Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

getting sponsored in rollerblading (according to some) depends on who you know. There are 2 main people sponsored by big companies in ireland, Giles Mulligan is sponsored by razors, and albert hooi is sponsored by USD.

There is one company that is ran by frank+conor manweiler called 'Kaltic' and they deal with clothing items.

Best bet is to get in with the crowed, dont lick their arse, show you can do stuff, get on some videos, and get a name for yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭f

adiobam wrote:
    I just wanna know who can you get sponserd by for blading in ireland
    didnt u only start bladin like a week ago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭adiobam

**** no 3 years but onlyy aggressive 4 monts

Will skate ciy sponsor?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭f

so u skated and bladed at the same time?

yes i did :P

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Sanitarium

Me and a few friends are skating aghards this weekend. Come down if you wana have a jam or something... We are filming for something atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

pretty sure skate city arnt sponsoring at the moment, but you could always ask as he might be able to put you in touch with someone else.
    Kaltik were sponsoring people a while ago but it was only on the clothing end of things and i'm not sure if they still are

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

i was sponsored by clive in skatecity, hes only sponsored 2 people and that was me and pierce. Pierce was sponsored back in the day! I was sponsored a good 6 years ago. I skated park more than street, it wasnt really because of skill or anything, i was just handy at it... Never the less, you wont get a sponsorship of clive wont happen ;)

Kaltic only sponsor the best in ireland, so you would wanna be handy, or just plan nuts to get a sponsorship off of conor! and yea, its only the clothing side of things, but never the less, coming from kaltic, that is basicly them bending over backwards to support you.

• Advertisement

woo just learnt a fakie 360

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 will_c

keep workin dude, make that a fakie 540!
    :D

Advertisement