Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which rock musician are you? (quiz)

Options
  • 25-08-2006 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

http://quiz.stoatmusic.com

This is me:

Bassplayer
    There's something mystical about a true natural bassplayer. No one can say quite what you bring to the party, only that it would be a pretty lousy party without it. Likely to be the most unobtrusive member of the band - not shy, but lacking the lust for attention that characterises many of the others. You lead without seeming too, and you’re probably the only member of the band who comes close to understanding the drummer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

i got bass too, which is strange as i play drums!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

Yup, I'm a bassplayer too.
    Heh heh, it thinks that I'm unobtrusive...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Geetar for me. Note: I do not have a big nose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

Piano for me...how dissappointing :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I'm a messer:o
    You play a variety of instruments poorly. One note bass, two chord guitar, maracas ... not fond of any kind of work, such as learning to play your instrument or even practising with the band, you make up for this with an ability to get along with just about anyone. Often the life and soul of the band, you're never bitchy and often turn out the be the peacemaker. By some strange universal law, you're the most likely of rock musicians to hit the Big Time. Yours is, without doubt, the most sensible approach to rock'n'roll.

That's actually pretty bang on about me, hopefully the last part will happen soon too:) It's inspired me I must say:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

i'm a ...

Drummer

You don't want to **** around, you just want to BEAT THINGS. Very very hard. Your inarticulate exterior conceals an inner core of neanderthal rage. Some drummer sub-types demonstrate an appreciation of such things as fluffy clouds and cute puppies - if you don't, you better find yourself a band soon before you land yourself in jail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

uh...

Keyboards/organ

Near the bottom of the rock food chain, and also the most sensitve of rock musicians, keyboard/organ players in rock bands can get a hard time from unkind band members. You, however, are too kind to be unkind in return. You're good, honest, loyal and easy to get along with. Your own artistic vision often takes second place to your desire to avoid a fight.

Dammit. Cheers Cormac...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

bass player

i play guitar... with a bit of bass when writing. sorta makes sense i guess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭fortysixand2

Weird instrument player
    e.g. saw, flugelhorn, accordian or something home-made

weird.jpg

You're an oddball, and you don't give a ****. With only a very few close friends but lots of acquaintances, you tend to flit from one band to another. People are fascinated by you without ever understanding you, but you're self-reliant enough that it doesn't bother you in the slightest. Spectacularly successful with the opposite sex.

But . . . but . . . girls are grody!

Advertisement