Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

"What a car should be"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

LOL/WTF? "Variable Power Boast" (I presume he means boost), Jesus he's knight rider, it's Kitt with a, erm, bodykit. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Liked this bit -
    variable power boast
    :D

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

maybe "Variable Power Boast" is a set of rear badges ranging from 316i, 318i, 320i right up to M3

• Registered Users Posts: 65,404 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

colm_mcm wrote:
    maybe "Variable Power Boast" is a set of rear badges ranging from 316i, 318i, 320i right up to M3

ROFL :D

Revolving badges like the revolving number plates in old James Bond films

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

yet another car with foreign plates on carzone, in this case british, I hope potential purchasers realise the VRT they'll have to pay on top of the price they pay the seller

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,241 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

€10,500 for an 8.5 year old 1.6 litre 3 Series with 127k miles and "go faster" badges is stupid money even including VRT.

Especially when this can be bought for almost the same money:
    http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=478193

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Ill put anymoney that the variable power boost is one of them cooker knobs off ebay,quick turn of the knob and 20extra bhp at your feet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

vector wrote:
    yet another car with foreign plates on carzone, in this case british, I hope potential purchasers realise the VRT they'll have to pay on top of the price they pay the seller

From the add.."PRICE INCLUDES VRT PAID AND PUT THROUGH NCT."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

oleras wrote:
    From the add.."PRICE INCLUDES VRT PAID AND PUT THROUGH NCT."

oops, once I saw the 10,500 price I stopped reading the ad :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

yeah though if VRT is paid should the plates not be irish ones then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

my guess is he'll pay the VRT and NCT it when someone buys it.

Advertisement