Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good pubs in Dundalk for d'over 30's please!

Options
  • 26-08-2006 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for a few good pubs in Dundalk for those over 30's who like a nice quiet pint in a proper oldfashioned pub... ie. no shiny glass and chrome and thumping dance music and over priced drink!

If they did a bit of grub too all the better! ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

http://www.dundalkonline.net/drink.html

That should be some help!

I wud suggest Jockeys!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Toales. The Century. The Wee House. Gormleys (which is where I'm heading in a few minutes). There are a few more. I can't think of them at the minute.

Toales is my favourite. Good pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

petes wrote:
    Toales. The Century. The Wee House. Gormleys (which is where I'm heading in a few minutes). There are a few more. I can't think of them at the minute.

Toales is my favourite. Good pints.

Have been to Toals, I like it! :)

You're right, it's a good pint and their CD collection is great!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Hmmm Shamrock or the other bars down in Seatown..

sudzs wrote:
    Have been to Toals, I like it! :)

You're right, it's a good pint and their CD collection is great!!!

CD player is broke now. They got in a new speaker system which allows Ipods to be plugged in. Always good music on. Shamrock would be another good one as jesus thats gre pointed out. Tom Clarkes aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Dundalk Online

I'd have to reccomend The Century or The Windsor

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

I'd have to reccomend The Century or The Windsor

Yes, have tried the century, I like it!!!

And assuming you're Dundalk Online as in www.dundalkonline.net, I only discovered it a week or so ago, but very sorry to see the site gone. :(

Yep The Century is grand. Have only had a few drinks in it though. Had a few in the Windsor before aswell. Not lately though.

Advertisement