Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Prinoc. How good is it?

• 26-08-2006 2:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭

Iv'e recently bought this new prinoc facewash and gel for my acne. Does anyone know if it works or is it all hype surrounding it? Would i be better off just using benzoyl peroxide and a moisteriser?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭lost_for_words

I don't know anything about the new stuff you've bought so can't say whether it's goood or not. On the benzoyl peroxide thing though I have some epxerience. My sister had really bad acne that was just depressing her, so I went on a search with our good friend google and found http://www.acne.org/ (maybe you've looked at this before?).
    Anyway I bought her 2 tubes of the 2.5 % stuff which is less drying and harsh on the skin (she had been using 5%) and then just a daily face wash and moisturiser (with no fragrance or oil, think they were st ives or some such brand). She stuck to the regime religiously for 2 months and her acne cleared.
    To be honest I was a bit surprised, i didn't think it would clear up her skin the way that it has. It might not work for everybody but it definitely did for her, and now she only ever gets minor breakouts which are controlable.

Hope this helps. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Yeah thanks for the help. I'll stick to this prinoc for a couple of months anyway and see what happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fredaobr06

There are no side effects with Prinoc, it is amazing. The only thing that has worked since I came off antibiotics. My pharmacist recommends it to all of his customers and it has worked for everyone that I know. Wouldn't go back down the route of antibiotics or peroxide and you can use Prinoc every day. I use the tissues in the morning, the wash morning, during the day if I need to freshen up and the gel in the evening as this seems to be a perfect combination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fredaobr06

:)
    fredaobr06 wrote:
    There are no side effects with Prinoc, it is amazing. The only thing that has worked since I came off antibiotics. My pharmacist recommends it to all of his customers and it has worked for everyone that I know. Wouldn't go back down the route of antibiotics or peroxide and you can use Prinoc every day. I use the tissues in the morning, the wash morning, during the day if I need to freshen up and the gel in the evening as this seems to be a perfect combination.

Advertisement