Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Classic youtube - Derry City 5 - 1 Gretna

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,304 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Good video alright, nice to see,

the song is Fill My Little world by The Feeling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Great video, cheers for that.

Show me a game where 5 better goals are scored. Pure class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Show me a better crowd, or better goals. Very, very tough. Great video :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Thought we would have seen you in there, Eins?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Some quality goals there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Einst&#252 wrote: »
    Show me a better crowd, or better goals. Very, very tough. Great video :)

I could but i cant seem t find the video of US in ParkCeltic whatever they call it these days.

But sadly there are no goals in that video just us being away fans for 93 minutes (barring the "we love you celtic" chant ) But **** me the greatest night of my entire life was in that ground.

kdjac

seansouth wrote:
    Thought we would have seen you in there, Eins?
    They cut it out! Thank God! ;) I'd had a few... :D It's in the normal highlights :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

This is the kinda stuff you just want to get into the heads of the premiership-only fans (personally Im a fan of EL + english premiership + la liga), if we had more interest and money at home - we'd have more and better football more regularly on our doorstep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Plenty of money at home. Look at the sky in Dublin town and you will see cranes everywhere. Look at the low unemployment.

Then head along to Richmond Park and see a run down ground surrounded by apartments.

Head out to Tallaght and see a half-built stand covered in grafitti and covered by a rusty outer fence.

Head to Dalymount and see 3 sides of a once great stadium on its knees.

Head to the Brandywell in Derry and see a run down stadium with a "Dog" track around its pitch.

Head to the RSC, Hogan Park, St. Colmans Park, United Park, the list goes on.

Notice I left out Turners Cross:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

And the no doubt soon to be demolished Tolka Park.

Just back from the Derry game, they've some set of fans. Even if it has swelled somewhat since we last played them :D .

No match report on the way, too flippin depressed.

• Advertisement

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    And the no doubt soon to be demolished Tolka Park.

Just back from the Derry game, they've some set of fans. Even if it has swelled somewhat since we last played them :D .

No match report on the way, too flippin depressed.
    Depressed? As one of my mates said, expect to find some Shels following Dubs hanging from the rafters tomorrow morning! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Wheres your shed gone?

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭RefulgentGnomon

Just back from the Derry game, they've some set of fans. Even if it has swelled somewhat since we last played them .

Me too. Was there for last year's cup game too and both times they were excellent and louder than I would have thought possible. Really showed up the lack of atmosphere at Tolka.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭finnpark

Cool:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

How about a more "optimistic" future for Irish soccer!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

KdjaCL wrote:
    Wheres your shed gone?

kdjac

They knocked it down before realising that they'd no money to build anything in its place. :D

Advertisement