Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friendly

• 26-08-2006 6:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Is that friendly that was talked about last thursday going ahead this week, if so which night was decided upon?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Waiting on other team to gauranteee they have a team

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭raheny red

Lads if yous are interested in a friendly get in touch HERE to see if anyone would be interested! Our season started today, we have not had any sort of pre-season and next week there is a break already due to the Ireland game. If you're slightly interested PM me or get in touch via the forum. If any interest I'll pass it on at Monday's training. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

And will we be training before Thursday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Please nobody contact raheny red please.

That team he has linked to is my brother's, and the lads had some terrible news regarding one of their mates, who plays for that team, late tonight (Saturday).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭raheny red

seansouth wrote:
    Please nobody contact raheny red please.

That team he has linked to is my brother's, and the lads had some terrible news regarding one of their mates, who plays for that team, late tonight (Saturday).

Thanks very much for that SS.

• Advertisement
Advertisement