Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

all the new guys/ who is leaving

• 26-08-2006 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

how come so many new guys are joining the wwe. smack down have a few new faces and i see two more are joining soon.
    it showed a clip of some new guy last night (did not say his name) and he like many before him was dressed up and was talking like a cowboy. before cade and murdock joined last year they showed clips of them in a cowboy gimmick. why do they always do a cowboy gimmick.
    the only new guy i like is the turkey, sorry i mean turkay. he looks like he will get far.

well i know (it was said in here) that undertaker and kane are leaving. i wonder are more guys leaving, heres my guesson who will leave soon
    booker t (i think that was mentioned in here too, cant remember)
    HHH
    HBK
    mind is gone blank, but i am sure there are more.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

guess foley is gone for good now, nice of him to put melina over though ;)
    I''d say Flair hasn't much left in the tank either.
    Just lookin at the smackdown roster who are these new guys. I surpose they are going to try and build up the tag team division again. Does one of them kinda look like Mr Perfect as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

triple h wrote:
    how come so many new guys are joining the wwe. smack down have a few new faces and i see two more are joining soon.
    it showed a clip of some new guy last night (did not say his name) and he like many before him was dressed up and was talking like a cowboy. before cade and murdock joined last year they showed clips of them in a cowboy gimmick. why do they always do a cowboy gimmick.

The cowboy is Akio, who was released last year and resigned with WWE earlier this year! At the end of the clip he said his name is Jimmy Wayne Yang (James Yang being his real name!). He started doing the cowboy gimmick at house shows after he resigned and now is finally gonna be back on tv again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Jimmy Yang as a cowboy? He's Japanese, does anyone else see a problem with this?

EDIT: Oh for the love of god...
    http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/tvshows/smackdown/200608/3221482/0825jimmyyang?section=/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

triple h wrote:
    HHH
    HBK

I really doubt HHH will be going any time soon, and Shawn just signed a new 4 year contract recently

I think part of the reason for new guys was that SD had over half their roster out injured or suspended at one stage. They probably want some new guys for when they start on their new network too, for a potentially new audience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I think Booker T was supposed to be considering leaving at one stage .... hopefully not though, he's one of the best things on television at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

The cowboy is Akio, who was released last year and resigned with WWE earlier this year! At the end of the clip he said his name is Jimmy Wayne Yang (James Yang being his real name!). He started doing the cowboy gimmick at house shows after he resigned and now is finally gonna be back on tv again.

WOW Akio is comin' back. I've always thought highly of that guy. He was probably one of the most athletic, if not the most athletic cruiser weight in WWE. Unfortunatly though, he's coming back in typical WWE style with a crap gimmick thats going to go nowhere. Poor Akio. And whatever happened to that Sakata guy, his former partner. He just dissapeared off the face of the planet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Stalfos wrote:
    guess foley is gone for good now, nice of him to put melina over though ;)
    I''d say Flair hasn't much left in the tank either.
    Just lookin at the smackdown roster who are these new guys. I surpose they are going to try and build up the tag team division again. Does one of them kinda look like Mr Perfect as well?

Mick Foley will be back...
    They- him and Vince- will feud, when he gets back, culminating in a match at next years Wrestlemania.

Advertisement