Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem with texting on my n70 please help!

• 26-08-2006 8:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭

Today i ported my number which was 087 ( ported it to 02 ) but today switched back to vodafone.

Anyways ive just noticed that NONE of my texts will send. I can make calls and recieve texts but whenever i try and text someone it comes up after a few seconds "unable to send message" and when i check details it just says "check network services". But I have more than enough cred in it. Also i cant go on the internet with it as it just says "unable to retrieve"????

Please help I dont know much about phones...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Give O2 a buzz, there might have been difficulties of some sort when porting. I think they are the only ones that can sort you out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

What number do I ring? Will they be closed untill monday now? thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

1747 for speakeasy (I think)
    1909 (for pay monthly)

8am-9pm daily afaik.

Since you ported to Vodafone I doubt O2 will help you as the fault is now with a Vodafone account. I've often heard reports of porting issues and its usually a case of calling your new operator.

Is the N70 a new phone or was it previously used on another network?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

I tried ringing vodafone cust care and constantly on hold and that 1747 doesnt work. There probably closed now. Has anyone any idea whats wrong? I managed to get the interent working by changing the connection thing to vodafone live from the one its on. I can send pic messages but texts still dont work and its the right centre number and everything! Doing my head in now. Any suggestions?

To above poster. No its always been on vodafone and it has been hardly used since i got it as i couldnt put in my proper sim untill today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

it sometimes happens with ports sms becomes barred.. nothing you can do but call vodafone @ 1907.

1907 for billpay, 1850 20 87 87 for prepaid.

Advertisement