Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reservoir Dogs

• 26-08-2006 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭

Reservoir dogs is out now despite it being reported on many websites that its coming out at the end of september its in the shops now.
    Eidos seems to have sneaked it out unknown to most websites and there are no reviews anywhere.
    So has anyone played it?
    Is it any good?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,004 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Haven't played it but when a company sneaks a game out like this it's usually because it's crap and they want to make as many sales before the awful reviews get out. Remember the Getaway and Driver 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭quinnd6

I actually enjoyed the getaway( the first one).
    I thought it was good.
    That was my fear aswell though that reservoir dogs might be rubbish cos of that.

Advertisement