Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory Cards

• 26-08-2006 10:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hey can anyone tell me where the best place to get a memory stick for my psp is. I want a 2gb. How safe is it buying from ebay, has anyone bought from reliable sellers? Expansys has a 2gb sandisk for €98 inc delivery?
    Any advice much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

best place to get them is ebay. i got a 2 gig sony hi-speed one for €32 delivered. i'm still waiting on it, although i only ordered it on thursday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Buying from Ebay is fine, just make sure the seller has lots of (positive!) feedback.

And pay with Paypal! Don't ever pay by bank transfer or wire transfer. If you pay by Paypal and you get ripped off anyway, you can get your money back through either Paypal or your bank/CC company.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭storka

griffdaddy wrote:
    best place to get them is ebay. i got a 2 gig sony hi-speed one for €32 delivered. i'm still waiting on it, although i only ordered it on thursday!

Who on Ebay did you buy it from? Is it working fine!

phantom_packet was the sellers name, he has loads of them for sale around the different ebays, and his feedback is good. Even if they are 'fake' as a lot of people claim some of the ebay memory sticks are, they still function the same, if not better than the originals, so it's no loss. i haven't received mine yet, it takes at least 4 working days from hong kong, and like i said, i only ordered mine on thursday. Follow the advice above about using ebay if you haven't used it before, and never pay a seller directly by credit card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭jayo2004

Did you ever recieve the memory stick?? getting a psp for the young lad for christmas and looking for a decent memory stick

• Advertisement

yeah, got it after 10 working days. absolutely opened up the psp in a whole new way, i've played so many games and emulaters, and watched so many videos since i got it. definitely worth it, i'm thinking of getting another one or maybe a 4 gig one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Yeah I'd recommend getting a 4 gig, I've a 2 gig which is good but 4 would be a lot more flexible. like said before get one on ebay and make sure the seller has lots of positive feedback. you should get a 4gig card for about 100euro or so.

Advertisement