Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cool/casual dress for a 21 year male

• 26-08-2006 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

just want some advice on what i should wear going out or just what i should wear going out on the town
    only realised redcently the importanec of looking good, so now id just like a little advice on what i should be wearing
    thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

just want some advice on what i should wear going out or just what i should wear going out on the town
    only realised redcently the importanec of looking good, so now id just like a little advice on what i should be wearing
    thanks guys

try topman and RI. If you are on a budget and their sizes fit you, try Pennies or Dunnes. Get what you feel comfortable in or what you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

Topman is good and i got some really nice shirts for my fella in River Island the other day but they would be more going out wear than casual wear.

Wear what you like wearing, what you feel good in. Jack n Jones have some nice gear in too at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I think for going out - not trainers or shiny shoes but like a pair of brown loafers - something that looks soft and leathery and feels comfy, with decent jeans in nice denim (not too dark or stonewashed or black etc - it's worth shellin out for decent jeans like Tommy Hilfiger cos you can always wear them) and a surfer t-shirt by Quiksilver or Billabong and a nice light shirt over that maybe.
    Don't ever buy a check shirt and then proceed to tuck it into your jeans!!! aaahhh
    That's what i think looks nice on fellas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Stephen12

A nice pair of normal blue jeans, black shoes or white trainers and a black shirt not tucked into your jeans with the sleeves rolled up and the top two buttons opened. if its cold a grey casual jacket over that looks cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

I'm buying a lot of Clarke's shoes; can be bought to match jeans, slacks, cords, whatever you're having yourself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement