Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camden Street

Options
  • 27-08-2006 5:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

So I was on Camden Street tonight and around 11 o'clock there was a big bang. Then police, fire brigade and ambulances came and closed the road off. I don't have a clue what happened. Can somebody tell me? :confused: :eek: :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Mooooved.

Nothing to see here please move along
    <_<
    >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

Nothing on RTE News. Clearly the authorities are engaged in a massive cover-up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

I was on me way into town the other day and saw a loada guys in the white suits

mad twas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

abetarrush wrote:
    I was on me way into town the other day and saw a loada guys in the white suits

mad twas

like this?

mad indeed :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭punky

"So I was on Camden Street tonight and around 11 o'clock there was a big bang. "

There's always a bang off that street. Especially on a Sunday morning with all those piles of puke left over from the night before. Not to mention the bang off some of the "people" who frequent Flannerys/Copper Face Jacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

punky wrote:
    There's always a bang off that street. Especially on a Sunday morning with all those piles of puke left over from the night before. Not to mention the bang off some of the "people" who frequent Flannerys/Copper Face Jacks.

No.

Advertisement