Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who was hotter?

• 27-08-2006 10:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

Simple question really.

(This isn't a Carrie Fisher v Natalie Portman poll btw. It's all to do with which character you found more attractive from what you saw of them on screen during ep 1-6.)

Who was hotter? 17 votes

Princess Leia
    0% 0 votes
    Senator/Queen Padme Amidala
    100% 17 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

It's unfair as we never saw Portman in a gold bikini. Have to go with the daughter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

leia without a doubt gets my motor going :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Interesting question. Natalie was teh SexX0r in "Closer". She also had he "Unlimited" series toy from AOTC pulled from the shelves coz her nips were sticking out through her white top. You can find on Ebay as "Perky" Amidala(No joke!)

Carrie was also a hottie for the teen years but I urge you to find her stunt double, also in gold bikini, from ROTJ. Hubba!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Princess Leia in all her unrestricted glory from ANH...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,266 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Leia, shes got a lot more up top despite the strappings

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

DaBreno wrote:
    Interesting question. Natalie was teh SexX0r in "Closer". She also had he "Unlimited" series toy from AOTC pulled from the shelves coz her nips were sticking out through her white top. You can find on Ebay as "Perky" Amidala(No joke!)

Carrie was also a hottie for the teen years but I urge you to find her stunt double, also in gold bikini, from ROTJ. Hubba!
    i do believe the OP specifically said
    (This isn't a Carrie Fisher v Natalie Portman poll btw. It's all to do with which character you found more attractive from what you saw of them on screen during ep 1-6.)
    :p
    i'm a big padme fan but the whole metal bikini fanatasy just wins through for leia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Sparks2000

its bollocks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

It's gotta be Padme. She was so innocent. mmm. Perfect wife material.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

padmé when she wasn't wearing those stupid outfits and wigs.

then leia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Padme in that white get up in AOTC.

"Oh noes, it got ripped"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

It has to be Leia.

The way Padmé talks is just pure flop-inducing.

Plus, Leia'd kick your ass.

Advertisement