Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sigma 33

Options
  • 27-08-2006 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

hello all.
    would anyone out there know of a decent place to find out about my dad's new sigma 33. i gather there are clubs and things for them but i can't find much by googling it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

cantdecide wrote:
    hello all.
    would anyone out there know of a decent place to find out about my dad's new sigma 33. i gather there are clubs and things for them but i can't find much by googling it.
    There is a class association in the UK www.sigmak4580.freeserve.co.uk
    Jim.
    P.S. There is also a good bit about the engine on that site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 jb7

you can race out of Dunleary - Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday-
    check out dbsc.org
    good luck with it- nice boat

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Think there's an Irish Sigma Association too. At least there was when my Dad sailed on one. I'll ask him if he has some contact detail and get back to you.

Big fleet in Dun Laoghaire, one of the fingers on the marina is nicknamed "Sigma Alley" as all the sigmas are grouped together. There's at least 20 of them.

Actually here is the Irish Association website: http://homepage.eircom.net/~bowringdsl/

Advertisement