Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funniest Video Ever!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Eh, what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Eh, what?

Try it again

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

deman wrote:
    Try it again

Do I have to speak whatever language its in? Is it funny because the presenter is laughing at the guys voice?

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Do I have to speak whatever language its in? Is it funny because the presenter is laughing at the guys voice?

Basically the clip is about operations that have gone wrong. But who needs to know what they're talking about?:D Actions speak louder than words.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

I don't get it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

That was pretty funny. I hope it was a sketch - poor bastards!

The thing that makes it funny is that's it's NOT a sketch, it's NOT staged and it's NOT a fake. It's 100% real. And the presenter was fired soon thereafter. Bet he wasn't laughing then. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

deman wrote:
    The thing that makes it funny is that's it's NOT a sketch, it's NOT staged and it's NOT a fake. It's 100% real. And the presenter was fired soon thereafter. Bet he wasn't laughing then. :)
    Complete bullshit. It's from a Belgian comedy show called 'In De Gloria' and they are speaking Flemish.

I know because I used to watch it when I lived there.

It's even funnier if you have the translation. The point where the presenter totally cracks up is when the guy with the high-pitched voice says "well...my main problem with my voice is that....is that I find it hard to make pillow-talk".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

lol :D:D

Advertisement