Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation

Options
  • 27-08-2006 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I start work in Limerick on the 4th of September and am going to start looking for a place to stay then.
    Im 21 and starting work as an engineer in Mungret for Irish cement. I want to live in a place about 15mins between town and work. Wireless broadband and my own room would be nice.
    Dont mind living with students / professionals

Thanks,
    terence

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Hi terence, I don't know much about accommodation out that side of town. The market is pretty good however so you shouldn't have much trouble finding a place. Somewhere on the dock road or south circular road (nice part of town) might suit. I'd suggest trying the local papers, the Limerick Post or the Limerick Leader, or maybe www.daft.ie.
    Best of luck with the hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It might be tough to find a place around the South Circular Road at this time of year as most places will have been grabbed by students going to Mary I. training college. You could give their student's union office a ring incase someone still has a room to let.

Your next best place is Raheen or Dooradoyle, there are alot of houses and apartments in these areas and they are situated about mid way between the city centre and Mungret.

Do a quick search here:

http://www2.limerickpost.ie/class_search.elive

Advertisement