Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wi fi in stansted

• 27-08-2006 1:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

hi, i ll be in stansted airport tonight (staying there for the night) so wanted to
    know if there was a wifi area or somewhere where i could plug in my laptop.
    will i be allowed to use the electricity plugs or they ll go mad at me ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

thanks for that irlrobins.
    i presume that i ll have to pay once i m logged on to the network, am i right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Payment for this service is online with your credit card, or by using pounds sterling(£) and euro(€) coins at the access points themselves.

further down:
    If you haven’t got an account with one of our service providers you can sign up securely online, or in advance from their websites

And again:
    How do I pay?
    Both services offer a number of flexible and affordable payment options.

And regarding battery charging:
    What about power?
    Even if your battery is flat, we have the answer. Look out for the T-Mobile laptop stations located throughout the airports. As well as power, they provide a dedicated environment in which to work and step-by-step log-on instructions.
    Read the page.

ye i know how to pay , but i dont know when do i pay?
    i wanted to do it now so i had my user and pass available.
    im trying to do it with t mobile but i cant find the right page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

j4vier wrote:
    ye i know how to pay , but i dont know when do i pay?
    Again: If you haven’t got an account with one of our service providers you can sign up securely online, or in advance from their websites

i.e. When you login, you'll be prompted to enter account information or provide credit card details.
    i wanted to do it now so i had my user and pass available.
    im trying to do it with t mobile but i cant find the right page
    Clickety click: http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/Dispatcher?menuid=business_im_hs&WT.mc_id=hotspot&deeplink=hotspot&tab=get
    Your best bet is to pay by credit card there.

• Advertisement

alright thanks for that.:)
    i ll c how it goes once im there

Advertisement