Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just cause

Options
  • 27-08-2006 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

did anyone get a chance to download the demo of this title, supposed to be like gta meets boiling point sorta job and if so is it worth getting down from www.gamershell.com ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

I've only read previews of this game, but it sounds INCREDIBLY ambitious. If the devs manage to pull off even half of what they're aiming for, it could be something special

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Just been playing the 360 version. Nice idea, nice setting, nice style, some spectacular moves and really all the ingredients for a great game.

But... the controls are horrible. Everything feels wrong, from aiming to controlling the parachute to driving... I just didn't feel very in control at all and that ruins everything else. I might percevere and see if it gets better, and maybe the PC version is much better, but for now it's a game I definitely won't be buying.

Advertisement