Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muzzleloading Easier Now?

Options
  • 27-08-2006 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭

A while back i asked around about ye olde boomsticks and gathered from the reactions that it was worth seeing how things turned out first.

So ill throw a few questions out..

Black powder, is it now obtainable? how is it controlled?
    Are pyrodex and other substitutes easier to obtain?

For long gun replicas (ie muskets, rifled muskets) what license should i be looking for?
    Would it be difficult to explain the difference between the .75cal ball and a modern round?

Percussion caps, considered ammo?

Cap and ball revolvers; with powder and caps available would these be a possibility?

Anyone know of anyone already shooting muzzle loaders here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Not all of the Firearms Act 2006 has been enacted yet kowloon, and one of the parts we're waiting for is the reloading stuff. Until that comes in, nothing's really changed for muzzle-loaders I suspect.

Advertisement