Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What team do You support

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Myself and 7 buddies are going to see the Packers in Lambeau against the Cardinals on the 29th then flying down to Minneapolis to see Patriots at Vikings on the Monday night game. Im a Pats fan and one of the other lads is vikings. Another from wisconsin obviously a Green bay fan. Going to be excellent

Got my tickets from a company called chefkotix. Google them. Excellent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

Tweeder 26 wrote:
    im a baltimore ravens,georga tech and a dublin rebels fan,

Then Youl be happy to know i saw Georgia Tech beat Syracuse in the Shamps sports bowl in Orlando in 2004.

-Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭RedPlanet

Now thats what i'm talking about! :eek: Don't think it gets much better than a game at Lambeau and its snowing! (Always set the weather to snowing and at night in Madden) Its a dream of mine to see a game at Lambeau. Whats the best way to get tickets for a game ebay?

Well, my cousin signed up for tickets years ago (when GB used to play in Milwaukee too) and finally got them.
    He gets something like 4 games a year i think.
    Anyway sometimes he can't make it to the game and gives them to his friends, or friends of friends, or friends of family, etc.
    I've actually been to more than 1 Packer game in Lambeau.
    It's probably best to turn up outside the stadium on the day, i've always seen the odd person selling tickets.
    I think at the start of the season they go for around 50$ (this was a few years ago mind).
    Maybe try out some Packer forum or the local newpaper in GreenBay.

Actually thinking about it i'll post this question to my cousin...

Edit: you know, I'd say if you turned up outside the stadium with a big placard saying "FROM: IRELAND TO: LAMBEAU, PLEASE HELP!" you'd get someone sorting you out.
    Or try here: http://www.wisinfo.com/classifiedcentral/greenbay/
    search for "Packers"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Redskins fan here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

Charges all the way

Lets hope LT can destroy a few more teams this year.

rookie QB but reckon he might live up to his college rep.

The Afc west looks pretty weakthis year so it should be theres for the taking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Boomer23

Whats the best way to get tickets for a game ebay?

these chaps are cool enough, went to a Giants game last season, you get to choose your exact seat when you book as well!

http://www.cahottickets.com/ResultsGeneral.aspx?stype=2&kwds=Green%20Bay%20Packers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Vikings...

2-0, good start to the season...

Only the bears in our way of the NFC north, hopefully we can pick up a wildcard spot..

Packers are done already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Yep ... Packers seem done all right.

Our Mr. Longwell did the biz for you boys last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Ravens fan here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

got into the game 3 years ago, fell in love with the steelers running game, what a rush not to have to wait too long for a SuperBowl, within two years of starting watching, i miss the bus already,especially after monday nights game;
    26 yards rushing on 14 carries. but i'll keep the faith, you can't win em all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

The Nevermores (Baltimore Ravens) and the Alabama Crimson Tide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Dolphins going back to mid-eighties with Marino.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Dolphins fan right here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

Patriots all the way. Have been a fan as long as I can remember. The Super Bowl is on my birthday this season :) Hopefully the Pats will be in it. Then again, I will be in Dublin then. Do any of the bars in Dublin show the Super Bowl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 JackM

Indianapolis Colts, only because my brother lives there and i've been to a couple of home games at the RCA Dome.

free2fly wrote:
    Patriots all the way. Have been a fan as long as I can remember. The Super Bowl is on my birthday this season :) Hopefully the Pats will be in it. Then again, I will be in Dublin then. Do any of the bars in Dublin show the Super Bowl?
    not sure about the bars but if you don't have sky sports then ITV carry the Superbowl game each year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

free2fly wrote:

Woolshed on Parnell St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

dont worry, sure the Pats wont be there anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

I don't know Chucky, the Pats have a weak division, a light non-division schedule (including the Packers, Lions, Texans and Titans), an excellent running game with Dillon and Maroney, plus signs that Jackson might make an impact at WR. Once in the playoffs, anything can happen, especially if the Pats can get home advantage. Next two weeks against the Broncos and Bengals will tell a lot about them though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 geoff_nfl

hey i would be offended by you callin the packers a weak side if it werent true!!!!! i support dem, but it hard a job supporting them when they are in a mess at the moment!!!!!!! lol!!!!!! hope they do better next match!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

True enough, there division is poor. But they made tough work of the Bills who arent really great(excellent win against Dolphins, might be this years suprise teams but i doubt it) and a poor late performance against jets.

I think last years match against Broncos was there chance, they really should of won that. They then would of went on to win the Superbowl i think.

Game against the Broncos will be very interesting. Big test for the Broncos aswell after there poor start so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

geoff_nfl wrote:
    hey i would be offended by you callin the packers a weak side if it werent true!!!!! i support dem, but it hard a job supporting them when they are in a mess at the moment!!!!!!! lol!!!!!! hope they do better next match!!!!!!!!

Sorry Geoff no offence intended!

And the Pats have started slow alright Chucky, big worry is Brady is looking a little rusty but hopefully that's just him getting in tune with the new receivers. Should be a good game on the weekend.

Woolshed on Parnell St.

Thanks for that.

What makes you so sure? No one thought they would win in 2001 either. I wouldn't count them out just yet. They may be off to a slow start, but they're still 2 - 0. A win is a win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

Jacksonville Jaguars, cos my ma lives there, its a nice place. Hey and they beat the Steelers. Always good to beat the Champs!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭StopWatch

john_g83 wrote:
    Cincinnati Bengals here (woo first one posing here, could be the only person in Ireland :D )

Feel they could have gone a long way last year, ran the eventual SB winners close for much of the game without their first choice QB. Looks like Carson Palmer WILL be back for the opening game of the season, had a decent return in a pre season game a couple of days ago (9-of-14, 140 yds, 3 TD). Could go deep into the playoffs this year as long as half the team stays out of prison!
    However the AFC has got to be the toughest division in the league this year, Baltimore and Cleveland have improved and then the Steelers are there too.

Oh, and p.s. Chad Johnson has got to be the most entertaining player in the league. Can't wait for the big kickoff, the sky sports subscription gotta be reactivated soon!

Holy Crap! another Bengals Fan??!!!??
    Well I've been a Bengals fan since 1988, so i have put up with some EXTREMELY depressing years in the NFL wilderness, supporting its consistently most ****ty team, but the slog has paid off as now we're totally rockin, and soon my prettys our day will come
    p.s the Steelers are Gaytarded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

have to say im a patriots fan, yes i only started follwing the nfl a few(5?) years ago, i bought madden and patriots used to be the first team to choose so i knew more about them when i watched the nfl and jumped on the bandwagon i suppose when they won but i have still followed them.
    went to the us last year to catch them, but didnt get to see game but saw stadium etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭john_g83

StopWatch wrote:
    Holy Crap! another Bengals Fan??!!!??
    Well I've been a Bengals fan since 1988, so i have put up with some EXTREMELY depressing years in the NFL wilderness, supporting its consistently most ****ty team, but the slog has paid off as now we're totally rockin, and soon my prettys our day will come
    p.s the Steelers are Gaytarded

Excellent another Bengals Fan....who knew!?
    Was watching the match last night in Buskers in Temple Bar wearing my Bengals Jersey and got talking to a few guys who were from Cincinnati, they must have gotten a shock to see a Bengals Top in Ireland. Anyway really enjoyed the game, although we still look pretty bad against the rush.
    A win next week means 4-0 after playing Cheifs, Browns, Steelers and Patriots...Which would be class, I read alot of people saying they would be 1-3 or 2-2.

P.s. Yes the steelers are Gaytarded!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭coyote6

Indianapolis Colts!

This is the year. I've been waiting since '84.

• Advertisement

*sits quietly in the corner hoping the steelers can turn the season around*

Advertisement