Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling PS2, how much?

• 27-08-2006 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

Mk, I'm planning on selling my slimline PS2 to Gamestop and I was wondering how much I'd get for it.

Anyone have a rough idea? I plan to sell 1 controller and a memory card with it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭That Guy 901

Id say around €100 if even that. Is it in good condition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Riotguy

Mint cond. Do you think I'd be getting the best money selling it to them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

If you're selling it for a bit of cash towards a 360 don't bother, you won't make enough to make it worth it.

If you're selling it to raise cash for a ps3, well i'd wait till i had the ps3 in my hands as they will be scarce.

If you're just selling it for cash then i wouldn't bother as you won't get that much.

Bottom line is they won't get much cheaper so you aren't loosing money by keeping it. Imho you'd be better off keeping it for the odd time its used rather than selling it for what may only be a few pints and a curry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Riotguy

I've seen it selling for over 50 euro on eBay though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

GAME will give you €90 and sell it on for €129.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭juanjo

why don't u post it in boards? i mean there's loads of pple trading here, i got a psp the other day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭That Guy 901

Yeah, Id agree with above. Try adverts, get a better price there.

Advertisement