Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

motorola RAZR V3x

• 27-08-2006 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Ok, so thinking about buying one of these on pay as you go, does anyone know anythnig about em? are they worth it? read a couple of reviews, nothing bad seen so far, looks a deadly sexy phone,

comments please?
    :)
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

look ok but they are a good bit more chunky than the normal V3

check www.gsmarena.com and compare it with other phones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Have the older model and i like mine. Have seen the newer version and i like it more even if it is a little bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭joe_dunne

howya

I'm on my 3rd V3x and thay have gotten much better.
    The build quality and software are much improved.

Joe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭ffocused

good phone, but compared to Nokia or SonyEricsson the battery life is brutal.
    I have to charge it every 1-2 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

ffocused wrote:
    good phone, but compared to Nokia or SonyEricsson the battery life is brutal.
    I have to charge it every 1-2 days.

U most use your phone a lot. Mine does not have to be charged for at least 6 days or more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Jam Man

I have a V3X and charge mine 1-2 days but I use it quite a lot for calls and the football goals :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tomek1985

hi!if you are interested i have motorola v3x for sale, new one , never used ,from vodafone.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

You are always taking your life in your hands buying a motorola. There is a very large chance you will get one which needs to be returned quite a few times.

And motorolas batteries are very weak.

Advertisement