Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor : Time between Topups?

• 27-08-2006 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

With Meteor, what's the minimum amount of time between topups before they block outgoing calls?

What's the longest you can leave your Meteor sim without using it before they cut you off?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i'm pretty sure its indefinite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

6 months. 12 months and you're cut off and your number is recycled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I remember before I left it for a certain amount of time and they prevented me making outgoing calls .. they said it was because I had not topped up in x months.

@chrislad - it's 6 months without a topup? And then 12 months later they stop you recieving calls too?

Yup, you must top up every 6 months by 10euro. After that, you are barred from making all outgoing calls, bar 1905. You will receive calls for 12 months, but after that, you number is more than likely going to be cut off and recycled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Cheers chrislad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Isn't the 10 euros every 6 months a minimum spend with Meteor? I thought it was, at least that's what they told me. E.g. you had to spend at least that amount every 6 months. E.g. if you top up by 100 euros, and than spend at least 10 euros every 6 months, you'll be okay...

No, you have to top up by 10euro every six months. Your spend is irrelevant. You can top up by 10 in January, not use a penny, and you'll need to put another 10 in July. Likewise, you can top up in January by 10, spend it all, not top up again, and you'll still need to top up in July.

Advertisement