Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT suspension problem

Options
  • 27-08-2006 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

I have a Volvo S40 up for the NCT this week. The last NCT it did the guy said it just passed cause it had a suspension problem (which was caused by a previous crash). Has anyone had this problem before. I think the suspension at teh back is not working fully. Im going to run by my mechanic friend this week but i just wondered. Also if there is a problem is it most likely a big job.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

If the geometry of the back suspension is out it could be expensive, then again if it passed 2 years ago, it will probably pass again, get 4 wheel alignment done before the test.

Advertisement