Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving test outsourcing

Options
  • 27-08-2006 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭

It's been a while now since Cullen announced that he would be outsourcing 40,000 tests beginning at the start of July. It's now nearly September and I'm wondering, has anyone actually done a test with a private tester yet? I've seen no change in the waiting times on www.drivingtest.ie and I haven't heard anything anywhere about these tests actually going ahead, only that there's permission for them to go ahead.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Hopefully it happens soon. I just started my 50 week wait in Rathgar this morning :(

Advertisement