Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Foreign Exchange

• 27-08-2006 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

Heya! So, is anyone going on a foreing exchange or going to school in another country for a while? Or anyone who has already, just stories and junk would be muchly appreciated :)! I'm totally looking forward to it meself!!

Oh yeah :cool: ...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

I didn't. Where are you going?

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

France, for four months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Four months?
    Whoa! That's class. Are you going on your own or with a group of friends?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 mad ringo

man I wish I could vamouse to another country for four months and leave that dank heck hole known as the school :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭phenomenon

The visiting spanish students at my school got jumped on their first day, walking home.

Ahhh good ol' Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭corkarcher

4 months!? Damn we'd be lucky to get 2 weeks! And yeah I have a story. About a year or 2 ago the Irish students were having a kick around in the train station, one of them broke a window and they were surrounded by armed guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

Okay, yikes! Luckily none of that has happened to me...Although there's still time...

Nah, this isn't with the school, unfotunately. But it's still fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 frenchman

i was at a school in france for a month!damn good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

my school goes to Denmark and France
    I'd love to go to Denamrk,but we have to take in an exchange student later on in the year,and there's hardly enough room in my house for my family,let alone an exchange student!

Advertisement