Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Aerial on Nissan Primera?

• 27-08-2006 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I recently broke the aerial on a nissan primera while the aerial was attached and now I can't put in a new one as the old one is stuck inside. Therefore will have to replace the part that attaches to the roof also.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to do this please or is there something easier I can do to receive radio channels?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

what model/year (i.e is it a black "pokey uppey" or a silver pull out above the driver's door)

Would a hanger be any good???

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Sneachta

Hi,
    Its a 2000 Nissan Primera. Its a black one at the back of roof.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Is there a twist off near the base, fir removing in car washes etc.. or did it break below that, the wand's seem easy enough to replace, but try here for the whole part too

Advertisement