Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leather interior for a 156

• 28-08-2006 2:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭

Anyone know of any decent breakers yards?
    I'm flirting with the idea of a nice black leather interior for my 156.

I've tried ebay and Traynors in the North with no luck.

Anywhere else I could try?

Cheers
    S.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

The leather will creak like crazy especially in the cold and you'll probably end up having to reset the ECU for airbag error, also you'll have to pay attention the model year of 156 as some have side airbags while others don't.

I've got Black Momo leather in mine which looks lovely but creaks all the time until the interior warms up.
    alfa156.net is place to go for advice on this topic as the issue has been discussed before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭shurl

Mailman wrote:
    The leather will creak like crazy especially in the cold and you'll probably end up having to reset the ECU for airbag error, also you'll have to pay attention the model year of 156 as some have side airbags while others don't.

I've got Black Momo leather in mine which looks lovely but creaks all the time until the interior warms up.
    alfa156.net is place to go for advice on this topic as the issue has been discussed before.

Hey mailman.
    I should be ok if I disconnect the battery etc.

I have the side airbags (2001) so I'll be looking for the same/correct seats.

Yup, member of alfa156.net alright. Great site.

Cheers
    S.

Advertisement