Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Entrance theme ever

• 28-08-2006 7:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

What do you guys think is the best entrance theme? I have a load of WWE entrance themes on my ipod both old and current. I think my favourtie is actually the Undertakers current music which has previously won a slammy for best theme though it has varied slightly since then. I think Randy Ortons, Edges and Kanes are up there with the best of them. In classic terms, Bret Harts was pretty good but sounded different from time to time and Mr.Perfects and Razor Ramons were quite good too. Hogans was good when I was 7. Not anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

the brood, hands down :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Lesnar had good entrance music.

Goldbergs is the best ever though. It was just so powerful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

The Rougeau Brothers- All American Boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

my top 5
    number5----razor ramon
    number4----edge and christan
    number3----undertaker
    number2----stone cold
    number1----the game, HHH.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

TBH I don't think I could name one particular theme as being my favourite. Instead Ill list a few that come to mind:

Bret Hart, Stone Cold, Jake Roberts, The Brood, DX, Old Mankind, Dude Love, Cactus Jack, McMahon, The Rock's old music (The one he used for the triple threat cage match against Shamrock and Mankind), Evolution, Triple H's current & 'Bow down to the King', Tazz, Chris Jericho, Pre-King Booker theme, Undertaker's old music (No. 34 CD2 of Anthology), Goldberg both WCW and WWE, Honky Tonk Man, Owen Hart (the one with the Siren at the start), Ultimate Warrior, and NWO original music. Apart from entrance themes, I liked the Brawl for All Music (something I wish they would bring back) and all the old RAW music. They've had the current RAW music for like 4 years now or something. Its really headwrecking at this stage. Every two seconds on RAW 'Play my f'n music. Move to my music YEAH!' or whatever way it goes.

EDIT: Dan Severn (Probably one of my favourites) & Big Boss Man (When he was aligned with Mcmahon).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

American BadAss all the way:D

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

^ Im pretty sure were just talking original themes here. It would be too predictable if that wasn't the case. We would all be listing the likes of RVD in ECW, Sandman in ECW, well come to think of it pretty much half the guys in ECW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Both of Triple H's themes by Motorhead, Edge's current theme, any Austin theme and Ric Flair's theme! There are loads other songs, but these really stand out for me as the best!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

Takers -ministry/corporation theme was savage or the last one he used as WWe champion(you gonna pay)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

the entrance music Terry Funk had for his match with Ric Flair at the Great American Bash in 1989 was great.

My favourite theme music overall is the Undertaker's:D

second favourite is Triple H's the game song

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Jayhaitch

Rather worryingly I've always had a soft spot for Ass Man for Billy Gunn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

No fans of the Hulk Hogan's then? :p *gets coat*

Mr.Perfect had a good one, I liked Owen Hart's theme also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Think Austins was absolutely ****. The same note again and again. I liked Di Biase's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Ruu wrote:
    No fans of the Hulk Hogan's then? :p *gets coat*
    Yes! :D
    Along with the hulkster huffing and puffing... stomping down to the ring... you know he's going to whoop ass all over the place.
    Can't remember any others... except maybe the undertaker, but that was just bells. :confused:

Yes! :D
    Along with the hulkster huffing and puffing... stomping down to the ring... you know he's going to whoop ass all over the place.
    Can't remember any others... except maybe the undertaker, but that was just bells. :confused:

It started off like that I believe but the added in a few more bits over the years and of course it changed totally when he went through this biker phase thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

forbesii, what i liked about the stone cold music was---1-the breaking glass sound at the start
    2-the tune
    3-the way it made me feel, it made me feel powerful
    and 4- the B M F walk.

Forgot about Legion of Doom, "UUUGHHHHHHH What a RUSH!" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Here they all are in delightfully horrible midi format http://olympia.fortunecity.com/stonecold/443/midi.htm :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

triple h wrote:
    forbesii, what i liked about the stone cold music was---1-the breaking glass sound at the start
    2-the tune
    3-the way it made me feel, it made me feel powerful
    and 4- the B M F walk.

Farir enough. Anyone know where to download them? Got a few. Would like more.

Ah midi files, now you can do your own karaoke with WWE theme songs, be the life and soul of the party. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

The Final Countdown, Danielson's music. Its the perfect enterance music in every way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Colt Cabana's music! Copacabana by Barry Manilow! Gets your feet tapping every time

Punk's music before ECW was great at setting the atmosphere, Miseria Cantare by AFI, especially when the ROH crowd were joining in with the stomping!

Advertisement