Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leading Diver weekend

Options
  • 28-08-2006 10:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Well, the theory and waterwork stages are passed. The D.O.D's are all signed up and the weekend test is around the corner.
    Has anyone out there got some advice which might help?
    All comments appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

you doing it down in killary soon? you'll prob be doing it with my sister so, she has her leading diver coming up.

best of luck to you, its a gruelling tough weekend, best advice i can give you is to get there early and get plenty of r + r before it. hopefully you will get good weather and favourable sea conditions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Kronos

Relax, show that you're in charge and that you know what you're doing, even if you don't. It's about leadership as much as knowing stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭scubagit

Hi Folks,
    Passed the Leading Diver, did very well in fact. Very relieved that the whols thing is over. Only thing now is to consider doing the Mon 1 course or take a year to enjoy the new grade.
    Anyone doing the other LD weekends give me a shout and I'll help out any way I can.

Advertisement